Friday, November 6, 2009

LTE Connected Car - Behind the scenes of the New York City Launch

I love watching "the making of" shows.  Seeing the huge amount of work and detail that goes into creating movies or TV shows is really eye-opening.  And it's just about as interesting to watch a trade show or a press event come together.  Although this time I didn't directly participate in the show bring up, I have previously been privileged enough to particpate a few of these events.  It's a huge amount of work to organize and keep running, all for such a brief moment in time. 

Because seeing behind the scenes is kinda fun, I thought I'd share some of these pictures taken by my coworkers and our PR agency.  These shots were all taken before the press started streaming in.






"Is this all for me?  Really guys, you shouldn't have!"






















Makeup artists at work








Our names in lights!


















The Star waiting for her entrance




"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille"
 
 


Yeah baby, we stylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment